Thursday, April 26, 2007

Borne Back Ceaselessly Into the Past


This weekend is the Inman Park festival. My building throws a little party before the parade since we're a block away from the start. Since it's a 1927 building named The Gatsby I like to make mint juleps. Last year I had help with the sugar and mint syrup so this year I may simplify the recipe.

There'll be no parking on Dixie Ave. by then, but if anyone's in the neighborhood somehow, stop by.
We're hoping our neighbor Cynthia Tucker will stop by wearing her new Pulitzer, but she's a quiet one.

"Every one suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known."

1 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Leonard Sharing said...

Hey, where do I get aholt a some a that "Jeremiah Weed" concoction? Shoot, I'll be the belle a the ball at my next church social. Praise the LORD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home