Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yellowed from Coffee and Neglect

Had a dentist's appointment today that I forgot about. Completely slipped my mind. If only there were some way I could've remembered today's date. Perhaps some kind of National Event. One both deeply somber, solemn and disturbing to each of us individually yet still politically exploitable so that it's in the news constantly. Maybe then I would've remembered I had a cleaning.

Now the earliest date I can reschedule is Dec. 7th.

Nobody remembers Dec. 7th.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

In years to come, future generations will hail it as "General Petraeus's Congressional Testimony Day". And hey, to me December 7th will henceforth be known as "PlusWhite Coffee Drinkers' Whitening Toothpaste Day".

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Brian Bannon said...

Toby Keith has a "Root up Your Canal" song in the works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home