Thursday, October 09, 2008

Goodbye Cruel Scottdale



Why does Meetup keep sending me notices about new suicide pacts? And way the hell out in Scottdale? I gotta fill up first? No thanks.

I know the depressive economy has been put on watch--no belts or laces for Wall St. for awhile--but this is America. What kind of electro-shock therapy might Ben Franklin have tinkered up for himself? How would self-reliant Emerson have self-medicated? What minority group would Henry Ford have blamed?

Besides, I wouldn't want to belong to any suicide pact that would have me as a member.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aah, ya p*ssy.

It ain't like she asked to cook and eat you.

That guy crossed seven time zones. Now, that's what I call dedication.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Brian Bannon said...

Scottdale is the place elephants leave to die.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home