Sunday, April 20, 2008

Zimbabwe Shaking Toner Again

In his recent Independence Day speech, Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe noted one of the problems with printing more and more money in defiance of inflation.

"Our mint is out of toner. We must print more money to pay for new toner. We will try shaking the old toner again. We will pass a law forcing the Harare Cartridge World to accept smeared and faded Zimbabwe dollars so we can buy new toner.

Also, Morgan Tsvangirai is a tool of the west."

4 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm wracking my brain trying to come up with the name of this type of philosophical conundrum, but I'm drawing a blank. How about this: A Kinko-tastrophe. Or is that too Rich Hall circa 1985?

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Brian Bannon said...

I have an off-center, photo-copied copy of Sniglets Vol. 1 somewhere.

I think it's near my bootleg copy of "Art and Authenticity" by Gallagher Too.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger beep said...

Maybe the violence in Zimbabwe could've been resolved if there was a Office Max or Staples nearby.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Brian Bannon said...

I think there is a Staples but it only sells rice, corn and wheat.

I hear it only takes Euros now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home