Sunday, May 11, 2008

If A Tree Branch Falls on a Parked Shitty Car In Inman Park...

How many windshield cracks can you have before it becomes an affectation?

I shall replace my increasingly warped view, but have some timing belts that sound more pressing.

At least I'm not as pretentiously poorer-than-thou as that guy over on Elmira whose 95 Corsica now sports a plywood back left door and a La Quinta Inn hand towel gas cap.

I wonder if there are any really shitty used Priuses out there yet.

3 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah? Well, I'll call your ostentatious poverty and your hybrid vehicle, and I'll raise you an all-vegan diet.

Your bid, Sir.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Brian Bannon said...

A vegan trucker?

Do you drive a bio-diesel 18-Wheeler?

That's what I call being twee with some balls!

I bet Stuckey's has plenty of grease.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, thus belying its name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home