Nature Abhors a Vacuum Cleaner Salesman
- In 2005 Hurricane Katrina severely damaged the Oreck Vacuum factory in Long Beach, MS forcing its eventual relocation.
- In 2006 Don “Okie” Dokey’s Dust Busters, Dust Buster Repairs and Meth store in Burnt Draft Card, Oklahoma was destroyed by a sandstorm. Over 50 balladeers have written songs about it.
- In June of 2008, Wet Vac World of Cedar Rapids was flooded out.
- Due to a genetic condition inventor/entrepreneur James Dyson is unable to use a straw.
- In his arrogant rebellion against Dirt God, the Dirt Devil was cast out of paradise and forced to crawl on his belly and eat dust all the days of his life.